learn IT Security Training & Penetration Testing
Malware Analysis Training In India : Reverse engineering training
Reverse engineering training – Malware Analysis training is a popular course which is specially designed for malware analysis in-depth with complete study of the techniques and different tools used for analysis. AAEH-CMA (Certified Malware Analyst) training has helped lots of security engineers, forensic investigators, IT administrators for acquiring the practical skills for complete Malware analysis and examining the Windows for any kind of malware infections .
It’s very essential to go into depth of each and every topic of the malware analysis techniques. For an organization understanding the capabilities of malware is critical for deriving threat intelligence and fortify defenses respond to information security incidents. For reverse-engineering this course builds a strong foundation malicious software using a variety of system.
The AAEH-CMA course begins with the fundamental basics of malware analysis. Learning for setting up inexpensive and flexible labs for examinations of malware. The working of malicious software, and how to work on the lab you have set up for uncovering characteristics of malware samples. Pattern codes are then examined in detail. Then detailed study of assembly language concepts are covered. What are the different flows in malicious codes, this will be learned next. The course will continue by discussing the common malware characteristics by looking into the suspicious Window API patters that are employed by the key loggers, down loaders, rootkits, bots and all other type of malware.
Then analyzing of the malicious documents will be taught. This course will explore completely the memory forensic approach. The course then continues with the series of tests and project provided to you for better practical understanding of the concepts.
Lots of other activities, study of tools, deep inside concepts will be covered in this course. Reverse engineering training is the main concept which will be covered in this course.
The things You Learn: Malware analysis Training
- In-depth concept of Malware analysis. Setting up laboratory for code and pattern analysis of malwares.
- System Monitoring Tool would be used for examining that how does malware infect the files, network, programs and other processes.
- Network traffic interception & code patching will be taught in detail.
- How to use debugger and dis-assembler for examining the working of malicious files will be taught.
- What are threats associated with the malicious documents like PDF, Microsoft Office etc. would be covered.
- Much more is to be discussed so contact us for more information.
Course Syllabus :
1. Malware Fundamentals : Reverse engineering
2. Malicious Code & Pattern analysis
3. Complete Malware analysis
4. In-depth study of Self-Defending Malware
5. Malicious Documents
6. Memory Forensics
7. Malware Analysis Test
This Course on Web Application Security Training covers all OWASP TOP 10 web attacks and there prevention techniques.
- SQL injection attack and countermeasures
- XSS attack ( Cross site scripting ) and countermeasures
- CSRF attack ( Cross site request forgery ) and countermeasures
- RFI & LFI ( Remote file inclusion and local file inclusion) and protection techniques
- Security mis-configuration
- Malicious file inclusion
- Broken authentication and session hijacking
- Insecure direct object reference
- Information leakage and improper error handling
- Failure to restrict URL access.