learn IT Security Training & Penetration Testing
Certified Secure Web Developer course
Setting up a new website is not a big deal, but knowing if it is secure from attackers is much difficult task. So, Certified Secure Web Developer course is the course which is specially designed for participants who are interested in learning Secure web development. This course will present considerations and the guidelines in the secure web development applications. The few topics covered in this course will be basic threats for a website, profiling the threats, models on threats to web, application security, black box testing technique and source code review of the applications.
Course Duration: Certified secure web developer course is 30 days course.
Main Objectives of the course
The main objective of this training is that participants learn the following things:
- How to build a secure web applications
- Understanding the threats in the security and the steps to overcome these threats
- Designing a secure web application
- Learning each and every aspect of web development, keeping security in mind.
Why Asian Academy of Ethical Hacking for Secure Web Developer Course?
This course will be taught by the PHP security experts and the professionals who are working on such projects day and night. Exposure to practical knowledge will be provided in CDI. Main factor is that courses are affordable and with maximum outputs. Each topic is provided full focus by our professionals, questions and queries are always welcomed.
Who should attend Secure web developer course?
The participants who are:
- Willing to improve their skills in secure web development
- Learning secure web application Development
- All the web developers, web app developer, testers, designers who wish to build up their skills
- Project Managers
- Website developers
This is the overview of few topics covered in the course: (These are only few topics listed below. there is much more to learn)
- Overview of Secure web development
- Application threats
- Threat modelling
- OWASP top 10
- Best practices for secure web
- Application development keeping security in mind
- Special projects on secure web development
- Source code reviewing
- Finding bugs in code