learn IT Security Training & Penetration Testing
Information Security training & Ethical hacking training :6 months
Certified Information Security Expert: Information Security Training
Time duration : 6 months
Certified Information Security expert is the 6 months training course provided by Asian Academy of ethical hacking. In this course, a complete detailed study of each and every topic in the information security and ethical hacking course are taught by expert professionals, working regularly on cyber security and information security projects and having wide experience in this field.
What is Certified Information security Expert Training?
1. CISE has been drafted in such a pattern that it concentrates just at the right place- Making an individual a Cyber Security Expert.
2. It is the Master Course by AAEH covering each and every topic in detail.
3. It has been delineated to transform a learner into a full fledged Cyber Security Specialist.
4. The course is for all those who are looking for a destination to utilize their 6 Months training time in the best way.
5. It has been specially designed for 3rd and 4th year students who want to undergo their 6 months training in the filed of Cyber Security.
ABOUT CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY EXPERT
1. It gives full knowledge of all the aspects of Cyber Security leaving no stone unturned.
2. It provides in depth study.
3. All the subjects covered under 6 week course are studied in detail with special feature of the study of Forensics+Compliance.
4. In this course, the trainee will be provided with Study Material completely.
5. Also, live sessions will take place and one on one interaction will be given stress on.
6. Practical Demonstrations of hacking will be given.
7. Maximum exposure will be provided for all the Industry events.
8. Exams will be held.
9. Study hours will be divided into different quality sessions.
10. After 6 months, complete career assistance will be provided.
WHY Asian Academy of Ethical Hacking for Information security training?
Following are the highlights of the training programs at AAEH:
3. Expert Guidance
5. Professional Environment
6. Best Time-Utilization
DURATION The course is for 6 Months divided into different regular sessions.
This CISE Program is designed in a way to cover every aspect of cyber security so as to help information security enthusiast to dive in deep into the domain of cyber security . This course Prepares you to attain the knowledge to be an information security consultant.
This course goes deep down to almost each and every topic of information security: Forensics , compliance , network security and web application security . On successful completion of 6 month training a candidate can assume the stage of information security professional. He/She will be provided with career assistance only if He/She meets the criteria of minimum score in tests being conducted.
Course Detail: Overview of Topics Covered
PART 1 – NETWORK SECURITY
(TOOLS WE WILL LEARN IN THIS DOMAIN – SCAPY, NMAP, HPING3, AIRCRACK-NG SUITE )
- Basic study of networks and Linux
- Mastering Nmap scanner ( OS detection, service detection and more )
- Firewall Evasion (Firewalls are just false sense of security )
- Mastering Metasploit ( msfconsole,armitage etc)
- Packet crafting with hping2 hping3 & scapy.
- Nessus vulnerability scanner
- Hacking Networks (get into network,evade firewall,grab the root access,”BE THE RULER” )
- Hijacking Servers (the Way to hijack server goes through the creepy website hosted on it )
- Advance persistence threats
- WIRELESS hacking and data sniffing ( Rule the air waves)
- Packet crafting (MODIFY IP,PACKET HEADER , PARAMETERS , be fool the server)
- Netcat kungfu
- Secure Network design
PART 2 – OS AND DATABASE SECURITY
- Possible threats to Windows OS and countermeasures
- Linux security measures ( Taking access to /etc/shadow or /etc/users )
- Database security principles
- Remote computer hijacking with trojan and RAT
- Secure windows server architecture
- Server hardening of linux server
PART 3 – WEB APPLICATION SECURITY
- Basic introduction to “How websites work”
- Intercepting requests using burpsuit and tamper data tools
- SQL injection attack and countermeasures (Lets play the game of tables and columns )
- Security mis-configuration
- Session hijacking.
- Cross site request forgery attack and countermeasures ( because i love redirection)
- Remote code execution vulnerabilty study
- RFI & LFI ( remote file inclusion & local file inclusion ) vulnerability study
- Denial of service (DOS) and distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks and countermeasures ( a click and bang ! )
- Miscellaneous web platform security issues and countermeasures
- Website code review and secure coding principles.
- Hands on LIVE WEBSITE ( Project)
PART 4 FORENSICS
- Chain of custody & 6 A’s of forensics
- Legal study of evidence acquisition
- Disk based forensics
- Network Forensics
- Data packet analysis
- Browser and USB forensics
- Memory analysis & windows forensics
- Volatility and encase (tools) based forensic study
PART 5 COMPLIANCE
- Basic principles of assessment & auditing
- IT LAWS and ACTS
- ISO 27001:2005
- PCI DSS
- Risk Assessment
- Projects and report making
- Live Vulnerability assessment
- Final theory & practical exam